- 2004-2010 Moscow P. I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory, Russia MM and Artist Diploma (Major: viola player as soloist, artist of ensemble, artist of orchestra, teaching/pedagogy). Teachers: prof. Galina Vakhrameeva (Odinets), prof. Alexander Bobrovskiy.
- 2004-2010 Private lessons with Alexander Dogadaev.
- 2003-2004 State Musical College of The Moscow Conservatory, Russia BM (Major: viola player as soloist, artist of ensemble, artist of orchestra, teaching/pedagogy). Teacher: prof. Alexander Bobrovsky.
- 2002-2003 College of Volgograd State Pedagogic University, Russia ( Major: viola player as soloist, artist of ensemble, artist of orchestra, teaching/pedagogy). Teacher: prof. Sergey Savrov
- 2001-2002 College of Volgograd P.A. Serebryakov State University of Arts, Russia (Major: viola player as soloist, artist of ensemble, artist of orchestra, teaching/pedagogy). Teacher: prof. Sergey Savrov
- 2015 - currently CEO and owner of The Renaissance Child, NJ, USA
- 2013 – 2015 Violin, Viola class teacher NYMA NY, USA
- 2012 – 2015 currently Violin, Viola, Chamber class teacher Zen Institute of Music, Edgewater NJ, USA
- 2012 - Violin, Viola, Piano teacher Garden Street School of The Performing Arts, Hoboken, NJ, USA
- 2011 - currently Principal viola Chelsea Symphony Orchestra , NY ,NY, USA
- 2011- Staff member Waterville Music Center, NH, USA
- 2011 - currently Viola teacher, Preparatory Center for the Arts Cali School of Music Montclair State University , Montclair, NJ, USA
- 2011 - 2012 Violin teacher Hoboken Music School , NJ, USA
- 2010 – currently Private teacher NY,NJ
- 2007 – 2011 Artist of the orchestra, viola, Symphony Orchestra of Moscow Conservatory , Moscow, Russia 2005 – 2006 “Moscovia” Chamber orchestra (Conductor Eduard Grach) , Moscow, Russia .
- 2006 – 2007 Violin teacher , Children's Music School # 69 Moscow, Russia.
- 2005 – 2010 Private teacher, Moscow, Russia.
- Chelsea Symphony Orchestra NYC, USA
- Waterville Music Center Performed with Nurit Pacht, Caroline Stinson, Maya Hartman USA
- Principal viola of MSU Symphony Orchestra Montclair, New Jersey, USA
- Master-class of cellist Peter Wiley (Guarneri Quartet ) USA
- Master-class of violist Joel Smirnoff (first violinist of The Juilliard String Quartet, President of the Cleveland Institute of Music) USA
- Advanced Chamber Music and Music Business Seminar Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
- Hudson Singers, continuous collaboration on numerous performances, NY, USA
- The 100 anniversary of Olivier Messiaen festival, (performed “Des Canyons aux etoiles” Olivier Messiaen with EinarRøttingen/piano) Bergen, Norway
I frequently performed in Great Hall, Rachmaninov Hall, Conference Hall, and Myaskovsky Hall of Moscow P. I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory (Russia) and Symphony Space, Alice Tully Hall, Avery Fisher Hall (NYC) with various orchestras, ensembles and as a soloist.
Besides I successfully performed as an artist of orchestras with the following conductors and soloists:
- Mikhail Pletnev,
- Gennady Rozhdestvensky,
- Vladimir Ashkenazy,
- Joshua Bell,
- Plasido Domingo,
- Nataliya Gutman,
- Maxim Vengerov,
- Eri Klaas,
- Andris Vecumnieks,
- Anatoly Levin,
- Felix Korobov,
- Alexander Rudin,
- Sviatoslav Moroz,
- Tigran Alihanov,
- Virginia Tola,
- Jeffrey Grogan,
- Eduard Grach.